abandoned amusement park
this is an abandoned amusement park in japan it was closed in 2006 because it was a knock off of disneyland.
This is so cool
Theres lots of abandoned amusement parks in Japan, these are all of them
- Visualization of internet distribution
- The pinpointed distribution of the unemployed
- Domino’s Pizza’s raw ingredients’ delivery routes in the Northeast
- U.S. electricity network routes
- Traced paths of deceased bodies being transported to their hometowns
- U.S. imports and exports of beef
- All the people in America’s towns and cities.
this is what I call photography my friends